Friday, July 23, 2004

Proof positive, that I AM the worst girlfriend on earth:

I FORGOT B's birthday. Well, to be fair, I didn't actually forget it, so much as I moved the date in my head. In my head, I was thinking of all the things I had to do this week--packing, unpacking, cleaning, moving, meetings, reports, errands, blah--and how the earliest date I would have to do anything fun was Friday. And somehow that morphed into doing something for B's birthday on Friday and on into his birthday actually BEING on Friday. So, when on the phone he sheepishly asked me if I knew his birthday had past:

B: Um, you DO know my birthday was yesterday, right?

I retorted indignantly that in fact any person of even marginal intelligence knew that his birthday was on Friday and had therefore not happened yet. Snort.

Of course, I was wrong.

I have offered to make and wear a t-shirt that says, "worst girlfriend EVER." Rar.

posted by m at 11:34 AM



Content on this site is licensed under a Creative Commons License.




about
rant


archives
04.04 05.04 06.04 07.04 08.04 10.04 11.04 12.04 02.05 03.05 04.05 05.05 06.05 07.05



































Powered by Blogger


Technorati Profile